This sleeping teddy bear will calm down your little child and will help to sleep peacefully. The teddy will share the warmth of mother’s hands and all her love and tenderness with which the toy was created.
The size of the crochet teddy bear is 17 cm.
To create sleeping bear you will need:
- Semi-cotton yarn (50 g / 160 m) of desired colors
- Some fluffy (short eyelash) or boucle yarn (50 g / 80 m) for the muzzle
- 2.0 mm crochet hook and 3.0 mm hook for the muzzle
- Sewing needle and scissors
- Black bead or button for nose
- Black embroidery thread
- Any decorations you wish
Note: it’s not recommended to use small parts like beads and buttons if you want to make this toy for a small baby under 3 years old. Please keep your child safe! It’s better to embroider the needed details.
Skill level: easy
Sleeping teddy bear
Free crochet pattern
sc = single crochet
st = stitch
inc = increase (two sc in one stitch)
dec = decrease (two stitches together)
sl st = slip stitch
hdc = half double crochet
dc = double crochet
tr = treble crochet
[..] = total number of stitches