These free crochet animal patterns can help you to create any animal you want by changing muzzle and ears. The head, body and legs of the amigurumi toys are crocheted as a single piece. So, you don’t need to sew these parts together. Everything is very easy and suits to beginner level skills.
Below you can find step-by-step crochet animal patterns for two amigurumi toys: bear and bunny. Share your ideas about other crochet animals in the post comments. We will try to make patterns for them.
To crochet the animals you need:
- Fine (4 ply) cotton or semi-cotton yarn (you can use other types of yarn)
- 2.0 mm crochet hook
- 8 mm safety eyes or black beads
- Some embroidery floss for nose and brows
- Fiberfill for stuffing
- A button for cowl (optional)
- Sewing needle and scissors
The height of finished crochet animals is about 10 cm (3.9″) without ears. Please pay attention that the size of finished amigurumi toys can be different, if you use the yarn of other weight.
Skill level: easy