This amigurumi bunny cupcake is a perfect crochet project for your spring festivities. It’s so cute, easy to make and will be a hit with the kids and adults!
Sign up to find a free online version of this Bunny Cupcake Crochet Pattern!
To crochet this amigurumi bunny cupcake you need:
- Fine semi-cotton yarn (160 m / 50 g)
- 2.2 mm crochet hook
- 8 mm safety eyes or black beads
- 8 mm safety nose or some pink embroidery thread
- Some plastic or thick cardboard
- Scissors and sewing needle
Skill level: intermediate
The size of finished amigurumi cupcake is about 9 cm (3.5″) without bunny ears. Please pay attention that size of your crochet cupcake can be different, if you use thinner or thicker yarn.
Find us on Instagram >> https://www.instagram.com/amigurumitoday/ Tag our profile, use #amigurumitoday hashtag for a chance to be featured!
Read the rest of this crochet pattern with a free account