Enjoy story time with this cute crochet bear by your side. Made from a soft, plush yarn, this crochet bear is always ready for endless playing and hugging!
It can make an excellent gift for birthdays, Christmas, Thanksgiving, or Valentine’s day for children, girlfriends, family members, or friends. Sign up to find free pattern below!
To crochet this bear you need:
- Medium (worsted) yarn with plush velour texture (120 m / 100 g) in light brown and yellow colors
- 2.0 and 4.0 mm crochet hook
- Some fine semi-cotton yarn (160 m / 50 g) in black color for nose
- 12 mm safety eyes
- Polyester fiberfill
- Embroidery thread in black and white color
- Scissors and sewing needle
- A decorative button for trousers (optional)
- A pair of 20 mm plastic limb joints (optional)
If you use the same yarn and hook, your finished crochet bear will be about 21 cm (8.3″) when sitting.
Skill level: easy
Find us on Instagram >> https://www.instagram.com/amigurumitoday/
Crochet Bear in Overalls Free Amigurumi Pattern
ch = chain
st = stitch
sc = single crochet
inc = increase (2 sc in one stitch)
dec = decrease (2 sc together)
sl st = slip stitch
(..) = repeat the instructions in brackets the given number of times
[..] = total number of stitches
Arms (make 2):
Work with light brown yarn and 4.0 mm crochet hook.
Rnd 1: 6 sc in magic ring 
Rnd 2: (inc) repeat 6 times 
Rnd 3: (sc in next st, inc) repeat 6 times 
Rnd 4: sc in all 18 st 
Rnd 5: sc in next 5 st, (dec) x 4 times, sc in next 5 st 
Rnd 6: sc in next 5 st, (dec) x 2 times, sc in next 5 st 
Rnd 7: sc in next 5 st, dec, sc in next 5 st 
Rnd 8-15: sc in all 11 st 
Stuff only bottom part of the arm.
Rnd 16: sc in next 3 st, dec, sc in next 4 st, dec 
Flatten the edges and crochet 4 sc through both layers, closing the hole. Fasten off.