Are you in search of last minute Halloween crochet patterns? Pay attention to these cute and spooky amigurumi bats. They’re so much fun to make! Sign up to find a free pattern below. Don’t forget to pin your favorite pictures!
PDF version of the pattern is available in our store >> https://shop.amigurumi.today/product/crochet-bat-amigurumi-pattern-printable-pdf/
To crochet this amigurumi bat you need:
- Fine yarn Yarnart Jeans (160 m / 50 g; 55% cotton, 45% acrylic) for black bat
- Worsted weight yarn by Lion Brand (100% acrylic, 133 m / 85 g) for gray bat
- 2.2 mm crochet hook by Tulip for black bat
- 3.0 mm crochet hook for gray bat
- 6 and 8 mm safety eyes or beads
- Polyester fiberfill
- Scissors and sewing needle
The finished black bat is about 8 cm (3″) tall including ears. The gray bat amigurumi is about 10 cm (4″) tall.
Skill level: easy