This crochet monkey rattle is sure to become one of baby’s favorites! It provides a wonderful way to help develop baby’s motor skills.
One important note before you start following this crochet pattern – toys with small plastic parts should not be given to children under the age of 3! We strongly recommend embroidering eyes instead of using plastic eyes. Better safe than sorry!
- Yarnart Jeans (55% cotton, 45% acrylic; 160 m / 50 g) in brown, beige, yellow and green colors
- 2.0 mm crochet hook
- Black and white embroidery floss
- Reliable safety eyes (7-8 mm) or black floss for eye embroidering
- Fiberfill for stuffing
- Little plastic egg/container (like Kinder Surprise egg) with beads
- Scissors and tapestry needle
Skill level: easy
The size of finished crochet rattle is about 12-13 cm (5″).