Hello our dear fans of crocheting! Today we are going to create these adorable amigurumi bugs in cradles. Unlike usual bugs, they are very lovely. Just look at these antennae! They are so cute, aren’t they?
Our amigurumi pattern will help you to crochet this nice friendly companions. You can use amigurumi bugs to decorate your flowerpots or just put them all over the house. They will make your day shiny and bright!
- Gazzal Baby Cotton (225 m / 50 g) of different colors for bugs
- Alize Cotton Gold (330 m / 100 g) for cradle
- 2.0 mm crochet hook
- Tapestry needle for sewing parts together
- Fiberfill for stuffing
- Black beads or half-beads for eyes
- A couple of small beads for antennae
- Sewing thread, needles and black beads (for spots on wings)
- Thin wire
Skill level: intermediate
Little amigurumi bugs in cradles
Free crochet pattern
sc = single crochet
hdc = half double crochet
dc = double crochet
inc = increase
dec = decrease
ch = chain
sl st = slip stitch
Take a wire of 15 cm length. If the wire is too thin, put 2 wires together. Tightly wind about 1 cm of wire with black thread (in the middle). Put a bead on the wire (the bead is in the middle), fold the wire in half and wind 2 ends of the wire with black thread (about 4 cm). Tightly tie the ends. Make the second part the same way.